- Monitor surveillance cameras
- Arm or disarm the alarm using the Orbiters
- Arm or disarm LinuxMCE's alarm using proximity sensors
- Automatically take pictures when sensors are disturbed, and together with the lighting part of LinuxMCE, make sure the lights are on, so the picture of the intruder is as good as possible
- Together with the telecom part of LinuxMCE, any security breach can result in a call to you from your system, including the ability to have a picture of your security cameras on your mobile phone
- Together with the media plugin LinuxMCE controls your AV gear, to allow YOU to "talk" to the intruder, and nicely tell her that the police is on its way, and she has nice legs which are caught on camera.