new-installer 7 and alpha2.20
Last Updated on Monday, 10 August 2009 17:12 Written by Peer Oliver Schmidt Friday, 15 May 2009 01:00
Lots of bug fixing came in for this round of updates. Especially the USB and MCE remote bug fix is a big one.
- lmcevdr contains more VDR configuration fixes.
- The system database got some updates, including some dependencies for the vdr-plugin-streamdev-server and client
- pluto-hald's new version is a bigger one. uplink-lmce fixed this BIG bug, finally we have USB plug and play for serial USB devices available again, as well as support for MCE2 remotes.
- pluto-vdr-plugin now has a dependency to vdr-plugin-streamdev-server
- pluto-orbiter and lmce-launch-manager makes sure to prompt the user at the MD for a quick reload after new MD creation. To get this to work, updates need to re-run /usr/pluto/bin/Diskless_CreateTBZ.sh
- pluto-storage-devices contains more MythTV storage group tweaks and fixes.
- pluto-slim-server-streamer contains updates to the Squeezebox configuration script, to go along with the current SqueezeCenter 7.3.2
- pluto-website-admin contains a fix to finally be able to use Screen Saver section again easily.
- pluto-plutoutils has some fixes for the FileUtils::ReadURL
- pluto-std-plugins has preliminery support for external media in conjunction with playlists.
- The new-installer has some tiny cosmetic fixes, that helps to remind the user, that a reboot is necessary at the end of an install.
Thank you to all that have helped by providing bug reports, and to those individuals that have provided bug fixes. Anyone who wants details about the bug fixes, feel free to browse our trac installation.
Peer Oliver Schmidt
for LinuxMCE 0810